We have made a conscious effort to make our website available to all users.
This site uses semantic structure to define content. Tables are only used for tabular data, not presentation. Headings use heading tags which JAWS users may use shortcuts such as ALT + INSERT + 2 to find the next level 2 heading.
Acronyms and abbreviations have been explained.
Text throughout this website can be enlarged or reduced to suit your preference.
- Internet Explorer users – select View > Text Size > your preferred size.
- Firefox users – select View > Text Size > Increase or Decrease.
- Safari users – select View > Make Text Bigger or Make Text Smaller.
This site uses cascading style sheets for presentation. If your browser or internet device does not support style sheets, the use of semantic mark-up ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
You may also use your own styles to view this site, for example:
- Internet Explorer – select Tools > Internet Options… > Accessibility….
- Firefox users – select Tools > Options… > Content > Fonts & Colours.
Our print style sheet ensures all meaningful content will print clearly from each page and functional controls, such as menus have been removed.